some beef : Make Love Not War

,
to kalpana from tamilave.com forum

i'll take you to london girl
i'll make it stop even tho it rains like hell
i'll let you lick my brighton rock
i aint talkin abt candy, i'm talkin abt my c***

i wanna make love to kalpana
come here girl, close the door
i wanna lay you on the floor
take off them jeans, u dont need em any more
no need for that black thong either
i got a black thing to put in yer
i love da way your mouth slide down
it makes me twitch girl slow down
u work it like a real pro,got that smooth flow
s***, i think i'ma cum in your mouth
i know how u love dat, let me head down south
girl,you taste like candy, i know u feelin randy
coz uz wet like a u workin in a sweatshop
i feel like a kid in a candyshop
this aint no 50cent song featuring olivia
this is semi makin love to kalpana
yeah..

i'll take you to the london bridge
i'll make it hot even tho its feels like a fridge
i'll let you lick my brighton rock
i aint talkin abt candy, i'm talkin abt my c***

girl, its on, its hard as rock
i wanna put the key in your lock
i can see the shock in your eyes
like you never seen a c*** this size
spread up baby,let me slide inside
ur p**** is tight, i love da warm feelin
i see a tear in your eye, keep screamin
i'm abt tear it out, i keep reamin
poudin on it, gonna keep you cummin
this aint the end, this is just the beginin
uhh-yeah,i think the door is open or the lock is broken
why aint you screaming, why you stop movin
oh s***, she is faintin
there she goes, passed out on the linen
f***...

i'll take you to buckingham palace
i'll show you my jewels and make the queen jealous
i'll let you lick my brighton rock
i aint talkin abt candy, i'm talkin abt my c***

0 comments: